Deep processed glass
In order to meet various demands in production and life, people conduct deep processing on ordinary plate glass, which is mainly classified as follows:
1. Tempered glass.It is a kind of prestressed glass made from ordinary plate glass after reprocessing.Compared with ordinary plate glass, tempered glass has two characteristics:
(1) The strength of the former is several times that of the latter, the tensile strength is more than 3 times that of the latter, and the impact resistance is more than 5 times that of the latter.
(2) Tempered glass is not easy to break, even if broken will also be in the form of no sharp Angle of the particle fragmentation, the harm to the human body is greatly reduced.
2. Ground glass.It is also made from ordinary plate glass and then frosted.Generally, the thickness is less than 9 centimes, mostly 5 or 6 centimes.
3. Sandblasted glass.Basically be similar with ground glass on performance, different change ground arenaceous for gush arenaceous.As a result of both vision similar, a lot of owner, decorate professional personnel to mix them together even.
4. Embossed glass.It is a flat glass made by calendering.Its biggest characteristic is pervious to light opaque, use more at toilet wait for decorate an area.
5. Wire glass.It is a kind of impact-resistant plate glass made by calenderizing the metal wire or metal mesh embedded in the glass plate, which will only form radial cracks when impacted and will not fall down.Therefore, it is mostly used in high-rise buildings and factories with strong vibration.
6. Insulating glass.Use glue to connect a method to keep two pieces of glass a certain interval, the air in the interval is dry, periphery reoccupy seal material seal and become, basically be used in the decoration project that has requirement of sound insulation and heat insulation.
7. Laminated glass.Laminated glass is usually made up of two pieces of plain plate glass (which can also be tempered glass or other special glass) and an organic glue layer between the glass.When damaged, the debris still adheres to the adhesive layer, avoiding the damage caused by the splashes to the human body.Used for decoration projects with safety requirements.
Bulletproof glass.It is a kind of sandwich glass actually, the glass that forms just USES the toughened glass with higher strength more, and the number of sandwich is relatively more also.Be used at the bank or a person of extraordinary power wait for very tall to safety in decorating a project more.
Hot bent glass.By the high quality plate glass heating softening in the mold forming, and then annealed curved glass.Style is beautiful, line is fluent, the frequency that appears in a few advanced decorate is higher and higher.
10. Glass blocks.The production technology of glass brick is basically the same as flat glass, different is the forming method.
The middle is dry air.It is mainly used for decorative items or pervious to light modeling with thermal insulation requirements.
Cellophane.Also known as glass film, with a variety of colors and colors.According to the different properties of paper film, there are different properties.The vast majority of heat insulation, anti - infrared, anti - ULTRAVIOLET, explosion - proof and so on.
12. LED photoelectric glass.Photoelectric glass is a new type of environmental protection and energy saving product. It is a combination of LED and glass, which has both glass permeability and LED brightness. It is mainly used for indoor and outdoor decoration and advertising.
13. Dimming glass: the glass is transparent when energized, and opaque when cut off. It can be used as a back projection in opaque state.
14. Energy-saving glass: insulating glass, vacuum glass, low-radiation glass, Coating low-E glass, nano-coated glass, heat-insulating glass, etc.