The material that makes crystal perfume bottle has: vitreous makings, K9 makings, press form makings to wait.
(1) see: natural crystal in the formation process, often affected by the environment there will always be some impurities, observed to the sun, can see light uniform fine horizontal grain or catkins material.And false crystal USES incomplete crystal slag, glass slag to melt more, pass polish processing, chromatic copy and become, did not have even stripe, catkins shape material.
(2) tongue licking: even in the hot summer dog days, with the tongue licking natural crystal surface, also have a cold and cool feeling.Fake crystal, no cool feeling.
(3) light: natural crystal vertical on the sun's rays, no matter from which Angle to see it, can emit a beautiful brilliance.Fake crystals do not.
(4) hardness: natural crystal hardness, with gravel on the jewelry gently draw a, will not leave traces;If have stripe, it is false crystal.
(5) with polarizing mirror inspection: in the polarizing mirror rotation 360 degrees have four bright four dark change is natural crystal, no change is false crystal.
6 with dichromatic check: natural amethyst dichromatic, false crystal no dichromatic.
7 with magnifying glass inspection: with ten times magnifying glass in the transmission of light inspection, can find bubbles can basically be defined as false crystal.
8 use hair silk check: crystal on a hair silk, human eyes through crystal can see hair silk double shadow, it is natural crystal, mainly because crystal has birefringence.
(9) check with thermal conductivity meter: adjust the thermal conductivity meter to green 4 grids for testing gem, natural crystal can rise to yellow 2 grids, while fake crystal will not rise, when the area is large, it will rise to yellow 1 lattice.
Generally speaking, the earlier the perfume bottle is produced, the more valuable it is for collection and appreciation.Such as the lalik-style glass perfume bottle (1st century BC), which was quite luxurious at that time, like the liquid in the bottle.There are also blown amethyst bottles (50-150 AD) and blown glass jars moulded in the 1st century AD.From them, we can feel the real "lasting fragrance."