The crystal trophy is a symbol of noble and pure, often used for prizes awarded by the government and enterprises. It is crystal clear, sparkling, delicate, and can also be engraved on the lettering and pattern. The material used is crystal--clean like ice and snow. It is better to use it to make prizes for the best people.
Use occasions: advertising promotion, conference celebration, office welfare, business public relations, thank customers, festival celebration, housewarming, graduation, school supplies, commemorative collectibles, etc.
Production process: raw materials, cutting, grinding, sandblasting, engraving, assembly.
The crystal trophy is actually a symbol of nobleness and purity. It is better to use it to make prizes for outstanding people.
The production process has a total of: material selection, material opening, preforming, rough polishing, fine polishing, punching, plating, engraving, sand blasting, viscose, quality inspection, packaging.
1. Material selection: Crystal raw materials are usually divided into several grades. The best is that there are no impurities, articles and bubbles, and the materials are also very regular. The brightness is very high, very transparent, and in turn, there are gradually small defects.
2. Unloading: It is the shape and size required to cut the whole piece of material into a crystal preform with a large saw blade at high speed.
3. Embossing: The size and shape of the finished product are made by the mold, and then the raw material is heated to a temperature higher than 900 ° C to melt, flow into the mold, and die-cast.
4. Rough polishing: The blank that is pressed out of the mold is directly ground out of the finished line by a diamond disk.
5. Fine polishing: After rough polishing, polish the finished product with polishing powder until it is crystal clear.
6. Punching: Before the finished crystal product is completed, the hole is machined and drilled according to the size and position of the hole required.
6. Silk screen: The crystal surface is decorated with different color materials for effect treatment. The color layer is thicker and can be peeled off after exerting force.
7. Plating: Using similar plating methods, the crystal surface has different colors, the layer is thinner, scratched by friction, and scratches appear. Since the plating is often located at the bottom, other objects are often attached at the bottom of the plating. Such as the birth of the town of Wenxiao.
8. Engraving: strong stereoscopic effect, high technology, fine workmanship and high cost. Hand-carved graphics, machine-engraved text.
9. Sandblasting Apply a special medium to the surface of the crystal, and then use the machine to impact the crystal surface with different thickness of sand to form the pattern that customers want.
10. Assembly Some crystals are made up of several parts. Here I need to assemble all the parts. This is a meticulous job, and a little carelessness will make the whole product scrapped.
11. Packing: Wipe the crystal trophy and place it in a special box. This is a finished product.
12: The above is just the processing of most crystals. For some crystals, such as round, multi-angle, concave shape, inner crystal and other special products have special processing methods.
Friendly reminder: Some of the above processes are optional, not completely used.