Identification of crystal trophies
1. Viewing: Natural crystals are often affected by environmental influences during the formation process. When viewed from the sun, you can see faint uniform small horizontal stripes or catkins. The fake crystals are often smelted with crystal slag and glass slag. After polishing and coloring, there is no uniform streaks or catkins.
2. Tongue: Even in the hot summer days, using the tongue to rub the surface of the natural crystal, there is a cold and cool feeling. Fake crystals have no cool feeling.
3. Illumination: The natural crystal is placed vertically under the sunlight, and it can give off beautiful brilliance from any angle. Fake crystals can't.
4. Hardness: The hardness of the natural crystal is large. Use the gravel to gently stroke the ornament, leaving no traces; if there are streaks, it is a fake crystal.
5. Check with a polarizer: 360 degrees under the polarizer is a natural crystal with four dark and four dark changes, and no change is fake crystal.
6. Check with two colors: natural amethyst has dichroism, and fake crystal has no dichroism.
7. Check with a magnifying glass: Check with a ten-fold magnifying glass under transmitted light. The bubble can be found as a fake crystal.
8. Check with the hairline: Put the crystal on a hairline. If the human eye can see the double shadow of the hair through the crystal, it is natural crystal, mainly because the crystal has birefringence.
9 Test with thermal conductivity meter: adjust the thermal conductivity meter to green 4 test gems, natural crystal can rise to 2 squares, while fake crystals do not rise, when the area is large, it rises to yellow one.